Thank you for your participation in the Course Design Intensive.
Should you wish to continue on your teaching and learning journey, please contact us to arrange a one-on-one consultation or visit any of the links listed under the “Professional Growth Offerings” for more information about our services and programs.
Any one of the CDI facilitators would be happy to meet and consult with you about next steps. We invite you to contact the facilitators directly (facilitator contact information is listed at the bottom of this page).
If you are not sure which of the facilitators would be best suited to help you, please contact Sue Hampton (email@example.com) so she may assist you. When contacting Sue, please include a brief description of what your anticipated next steps are so she can identify the appropriate CTLT individual to help.
Professional Growth Offerings at CTLT
The links below feature information about some of CTLT programs and services which you may find particularly helpful as next steps to the CDI.
- Faculty Instructional Skills Workshops
- Graduate Students Instructional Skills Workshops
- Formative Peer Review of Teaching Workshops
- Classroom Climate Series
- Teaching in a Blended Learning Environment
- Spring, Summer, and Winter Institutes at CTLT
- SoTL Seed Fund
We also encourage you to regularly check the CTLT Events Site for information about upcoming workshops and events.
Technology and Multimedia
Facilitator Contact Information
- Cindy Underhill, 604-822-1340, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erin Yun, 604-822-5153, email@example.com
- Sue Hampton, 604–822-9397, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Chan, 604-822-5811, email@example.com
- Marie Krbavac, 604-822-2770, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roselynn Verwoord, 604-827-0753, email@example.com
- Isabeau Iqbal, 604 827 0648, firstname.lastname@example.org